Thursday, October 25, 2007

Reminising on better days...

I don't know if I spelt remenis right... In fact I'm pretty sure it's wrong.

My life is really boring at the moment. I'm not screwing anyone, I haven't gone to a party in forever... all I can do right now is study for my exams and dream about the school formal that's happening in 2 weeks. (I have my dress and shoes and I am super excited!)

So I was thinking about the last really good party I went to. It was months and months ago but it was awesome. Basically, I got there only knowing one person, but by the end of the night (and after several drinks) I was best friends with everybody. I was absolutely shitfaced drunk and everything was fun and awesome. I was dancing with people whose names I kept forgetting, and even after I was overcome with a fit of vomitting, fortunatly it was in the bathroom so no one saw and I went straight back to drinking.

Plus, I made out with a totally hot guy on someones bed. Drunk kissing is fun because your senses are somewhat numbed, your kissing extra hard and you don't even care that the guy is sneaking his hand up your shirt and groping you. There was this awesome detatched feeling... I knew what I was doing but it was more like I was watching someone else make out... not me. We probably would have had sex but I had my period and we kept getting walked in on while making out/grinding. Which made the walk of shame all the more awkward after he had to leave. The staring and laughing was almost unbearable until I drank some more, then I didn't care anymore and neither did anyone else.

Anyway I spent the night after I got home throwing up on the hour every hour. Despite the drama, throwing up and hangover, it was an awesome night. Except I haven't been invited to any parties by that friend since then. See, the one friend I knew at the start of the party was friends with the boy I made out with, and although he had a girlfriend, he was jealous and pissed when he walked in on us making out, although I failed to notice this in my drunken state. So I haven't heard from him since that night.

Good times.

No comments: